Rates & Insurance
$120 per 50 minute session; $170 per 75 minute session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for therapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Does my health insurance accept a super bill?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. This allows clients needing to be seen or potential clients on our waitlist to be worked in. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!